Criminal Record & Child Abuse Registry Checks

All individuals considered for employment or volunteering with the Rolling River School Division must provide a Criminal Records Check and Child Abuse Registry Check. Your application for employment or volunteering will not be considered until these checks are received. Please refer below for information to provide a Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.

Criminal Record Check

Please attend your local police authority office and obtain and submit the original copy of your Criminal Record Check.

Child Abuse Registry Check

Child Abuse Registry Self-Check application forms can be obtained from our office or from the Manitoba Government website.

To view the details on Rolling River School Division's Regulations and Policy, on Criminal and Child Abuse Registry Checks, please check the links below: